7 Jackpot Principles for Improving Your Email OutreachPosted on Feb 7, 2018
Did you know that email remains the most effective digital communication channel with an average of $38 in returns for every $1 spent? In fact, email is still a significantly more effective way to acquire customers than social media according to a McKinsey report.
Discover core principles for improving your email outreach - we think these tactics will sharpen your next email campaign and generate better results.
Core principles for improving your email outreach include:
- Making it personal.
- Using power words and creating compelling subject lines.
- Keeping it short and to the point.
- Considering your credibility.
- Sending it at the right time.
- Being yourself.
- Showing what’s in there for influencers
- Always following up.
For the complete story, read "7 Jackpot Principles for Improving Your Email Outreach". Access the McKinsey Report on email marketing here.